Skip to content

DSTROYR

Update your book marks and head over to www.DSTROYR.com and check out the new site!!!


So I finally got the 67 back on the ground. This install should have really only taken 2 days. But with paintings, artshows, freelance, life, and just breathing it took like a month. But it’s back and I’m super stoked on it.

Good thing I did the install found out sometime from who knows when over 20 years ago someone installed the passenger leaf spring wrong. That has been corrected and now just enjoy driving for a bit. Then it’s time to do the rear end, posi, gears, and axles.

IMG_9530

IMG_9532

This is another project I’m working on.

IMG_9518

jonchase_avatar_01blk2

About these ads

Tags: , , , ,

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: